Thursday, December 6, 2007

People or Things I’m Supposed To Like But I Don’t and I Kinda Feel Badly About It But Not Really List (with help from my friends):





Beth’ List:

Stevie Wonder
Billie Holiday
Meryl Streep
New York City
Techno
Bob Dylan
People
Johnny Cash
Seinfeld
David Letterman (his humor is so dry, it’s dust-like)
Robin Williams and Mike Myers (their talent makes me uptight)
Cinnamon (Too perfumey)
Johnny Depp
Sex and the City
Oprah
Jeeps
The movie "Lost in Translation"
The 80's


Ruby’s Additions:

Warren Zevon
Basketball
The color "nude"
Most people from California
"The method" technique
The Sopranos
Myself (at times)
Kittens


Anthony’s Additions:

the "film" The Piano
John Belushi
Wes Anderson


Andrew’s Additions:

(As a gay man, I have a unique list, I think):

Ballroom Dancing
Barbra Streisand
Figure Skating
Cats (“the actual beasts, no one likes the show”)
Pie
The Beach
Baseball Caps


My Deceased Mother's Additions:

Tyne Daley ("I don't know why - I just don't like her.")
Michael Learned (mother from The Waltons - same reason as above)


Joe’s Additions:

Gandhi (the movie, not the man)
Angela Bassett
The “Sense Memory” exercise
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Baseball
The Grateful Dead
Disney
Lance Armstrong
Kate Hudson
Cheers
Sarah Jessica Parker
“spoken word poetry”
Everybody Loves Raymond


April’s Additions:

The Doors
Mittens (“doesn’t see the point”)
Oatmeal
Oprah
Little dogs wearing clothes

No comments: